Marble is limestone that has undergone intense pressures in the Earth and produces a hard substance of crystal with beautiful lines and colors. The result produces an elegant, beautiful, natural stone that has a truly unique look and feel that can be used in both formal and casual settings and has been used as a building material for hundreds of years. It is a one-of-a-kind stone that has dramatic veining with contrasting colors, giving it a completely distinctive look. Marble is a beautiful and durable natural stone that will add an impressive value to any home and last a lifetime.
- Long lasting and durable
- Easy to maintain
- Beautiful and unique – no two slabs are alike
- Available in a wide array of colors and hues
- Heat resistant
- Highly resistant to scratches, cracks, and breakage.
- Clean up spills immediately. Use an absorbent cloth followed by StonePro Daily Cleaner.
- Use trivets and cutting boards. Place hot pots on a trivet, not directly on the countertop. Protect your fine cutlery by using a cutting board, not cutting directly on the granite.
- Use coasters and placemats. Your granite countertop is an investment in your home and protecting the granite countertop from food and drink spills will maintain the brand new appearance indefinitely.
- Don’t use non-recommended, abrasive or acidic cleaners. Use StonePro Daily Cleaner for best results.